Moving to a new home? Don't leave the love of your life behind! Our 'SacVac Pack allows you to compress your item into a neat, movable, package with the assistance of your household vacuum cleaner. Price includes shipping.
Three sizes available:
- Generic (for Li'l Buddy, XP, Meuse, and Repose.)
**Please note** We do not sell K2 SacVac Packs. A household vacuum cleaner isn't capable of shrinking an item of this size.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x Duffel Bag
- 2 x Industrial Strength Plastic Bags (one spare).
- A powerful vacuum cleaner.
- Having someone else to help you.
- Placing and holding the nozzle of the vacuum on the item within the plastic.
- Shaping the item into a cuboid (rectangular shape).
- Please keep the plastic away from children and/or pets.
- Household vacuum cleaners aren't as powerful as industrial vacuums. To compensate, the duffel bag you'll receive will be one size larger than that of the original purchase. Please don't be concerned if it has another label.
- The ability to shrink and compress the item into the duffel bag is reliant upon the strength of your vacuum cleaner and your physical capabilities. We strongly recommend using two people, as this is not an easy exercise.
- Le Sac™️ does not guarantee that all items can be re-shrunk.
- * By purchasing a Le Sac™️ SacVac Pack you exonerate Le Sac™️ of any responsibility, should any damage occur to your items.
It does what it is supposed to do but it is no where near worth $100. Loosing two stars for being so overpriced. I would recommend to look for cheaper alternatives.
Product worked really well and as intended. Helpful hint - repacking the sac is definitely a two person task, especially for a large sac. I did manage on my own though, so its not impossible. Also highly rated customer service from the LeSac team.
Thank you so much for your honest and thoughtful review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. All the best.
~ Le Sac Team
I can’t see $99 of value but it does the job it says it will. I’m glad I purchased it for my near 15 year old sac... I just wish the price point was closer to $50.
Ok as a makeshift solution - would have appreciated a bigger duffel bag to make it easier to fit the sac back in.