THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL THE END OF LOCKDOWN
Need to move and can't live without Le Sac™️? Own an upright vacuum or don't have the time to compress your beloved item?
Le Sac™️ is the only company that can send a professional to your home to recompress your Sac for transportation and/or storage.
This is a specialised flat-fee service only available within the wider Sydney NSW (2000) region. The extent of this service includes Cronulla, Engadine, Campbelltown, Penrith, Kellyville, Hornsby, and Pittwater regions.
This service can be booked online for Monday mornings. Other times may be available. Please email hq[@]lesac.com.au with your request to check availability.
- This is a limited service. Please allow a minimum of 10 business day's notice. We cannot guarantee service at short notice.
- If your suburb is within this boundary, the service is possible.
- If you live outside of this boundary, we cannot guarantee service. Please contact the store for more details, and note that a service outside of these parameters may incur higher costs.
- Please note, Le Sac™️ does not recommend storing your Sac away longer than 3 months. Greater compression periods reduce foam quality - depending on how old your item is and when it was manufactured.
- STORING YOUR ITEM COMPRESSED FOR LONGER THAN 6 MONTHS VOIDS YOUR WARRANTY
It does what it is supposed to do but it is no where near worth $100. Loosing two stars for being so overpriced. I would recommend to look for cheaper alternatives.
Product worked really well and as intended. Helpful hint - repacking the sac is definitely a two person task, especially for a large sac. I did manage on my own though, so its not impossible. Also highly rated customer service from the LeSac team.
Thank you so much for your honest and thoughtful review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. All the best.
~ Le Sac Team
I can’t see $99 of value but it does the job it says it will. I’m glad I purchased it for my near 15 year old sac... I just wish the price point was closer to $50.
Ok as a makeshift solution - would have appreciated a bigger duffel bag to make it easier to fit the sac back in.