- Measure your space before purchasing! Please choose carefully! Le Sac™ does not offer refunds or replacements if you simply change your mind.
- Le Sac™ strongly recommends that all covers are washed in cold water using a liquid detergent prior to use. This will eliminate the unlikely event of dye transfer.
- Le Sac™ products are NOT outdoor items; they are for indoor use only. Le Sac™ products are NOT self-inflatable. They will require a moderate amount of fluffing to maintain their unparalleled comfort. If the foam has compressed from use – just fluff it up (see ‘How-To-Make-Love’).
By choosing to purchase from Le Sac™, you are bound by their Terms & Conditions when making a claim against Le Sac™ for allegedly providing faulty product.
’10 YEAR WARRANTY’ specifically means the time frame where upon the product is still in a functional condition and has not suffered any abuse, wear, tear or non-conformance to the 'How-To-Make-Love' instructions or the qualifiers found within the Terms & Conditions; the aforementioned examples do not constitute a warrantable condition.
- LE SAC™ FOAM FILLED INSERTS: Inserts come with a 10 YEAR WARRANTY from the date of purchase; specifically this pertains to the foam and its durability – the product will never go completely flat or need refilling. This warranty is only valid upon inspection and that proof of purchase can be provided. If an exchange is necessary upon inspection, product serial numbers must be provided and returned with the original purchase. By choosing not to leave legitimate details with the company at the time of purchase voids your warranty. All Le Sac™ Inserts are individually tested and carry a digital certificate as to the make and model of its production. If upon inspection Le Sac™ discovers evidence of misuse, or tampering with the product, the warranty will be void. The warranty DOES NOT include damage to the canvas bag, Cover paneling, zipper or stitching due to a lack of customer care or abuse. The warranty does NOT include tampering with, the transfer of, or interference with the foam filling, Insert Liner, or Cover. The warranty of the item is transferable providing the secondary party (or third and so forth) has a copy of the receipt or can provide the customer details recorded at the time of the original purchase. If upon inspection the product is found to have been a fault of the manufacturing, Le Sac™ will fix or replace your item without hesitation.
- LE SAC™ COVERS: Covers carry a 10 YEAR WARRANTY on material and workmanship for all stitching and zippers; specifically this pertains to material and manufacturing defects only. Zips and seams will not split unless placed under excessive pressure i.e. jumping on your Sac.
- LE SAC™ INNER LINERS: The Covers containing our foam carry a 10 YEAR WARRANTY on material and workmanship for all stitching and zippers; specifically this pertains to material and manufacturing defects only. Zip and seams will not split unless placed under excessive pressure i.e. jumping on your Sac. Le Sac™ does not sell replacement liners.
The warranty DOES NOT include any fading, or general wear and tear to any component of the Sac that may occur under normal use.
Returns & Refunds:
- REFUNDS: Please measure your space! Please choose carefully! If you simply CHANGE YOUR MIND or the item purchased is TOO LARGE, you will not be refunded. Refunds are only given under the proviso that the product has been inspected and substantiated against the customer's claim in accordance and compliance with our Warranty Policy, wherein the company is to be found at fault. In the event that a refund is not issued, a credit note will be provided. If your refund requires re-compression, it may also incur additional costs, outlined below.
- EXCHANGING AN INSERT: In the event that a Return or Exchange is required, whereby the Insert has been opened from its duffel bag, a fee of $80 will will be charged for the purposes of a residential visit to re-compress the item. This charge covers the expense of transport and labour costs associated with having to re-shrink the item for re-sale. This charge is for Sydney Metropolitan areas only. Interstate, outer and remote areas will be quoted on a case by case basis. Any remaining amount payable by Le Sac™ to the customer will be issued via a credit note to the equal value of the original transaction.
- EXCHANGING A COVER: We gladly exchange covers/colours within a 14 day period upon proof of purchase and providing the cover is still in a new condition fit for sale.
- EXCHANGING SPECIAL ORDER OR CLEARANCE ITEMS: All special order, clearance, sale and floor items are purchased in an “as is” condition. You cannot exchange a special order, clearance, sale or floor item with our regular range. Le Sac™ will only accept returns on special order; clearance, floor or sale items if there is a fault found in accordance and compliance with our Terms & Conditions, wherein the company is to be found at fault.
TAINTED LOVE COVERS: Tainted Love Covers (TLC's) are sold in an 'as is' condition and without warranty. TLC's may exhibit any or a combination of the following: messy stitching, striation, or other minor blemishes. TLC's are not exchangeable with GLC's (Good Lovin' Covers)
- DELIVERY CHARGES: Any delivery charge is non-refundable once the product has shipped. In the event that an interstate return is required, the customer is responsible for all additional shipping expenses.
Le Sac™ is NOT responsible for any personal injury or furnishing damages caused by its product/s that pertain to non-conformance of our 'How-To-Make-Love' instructions or our Terms and Conditions.
Le Sac™ reserves the right to charge for any disputable transaction wherein the customer is to be found at fault. These costs may include replacement of item, transportation of goods, repair of goods, home inspection or legal proceedings.
All refunded and returned items must be in a new condition fit for re-sale, unless otherwise agreed to by Le Sac™. Le Sac™ reserves the right of refusal should the warranty prove invalid, or claims prove unsubstantiated.
The 14 day Cover exchange period and return policy applies to online customers providing the goods are still in their original condition. Le Sac™ uses external companies for delivery; it DOES NOT accept responsibility for the courier company it hires to deliver the goods. Le Sac™ DOES NOT accept responsibility for the loss or theft of an item once it has left our store or once it has been delivered. The repackaging of an Insert and/or all delivery costs must be paid by the customer upon net order returns and/or exchanges. In the event that Le Sac™ is proven to be at fault in accordance and compliance with our Warranty Policy (see above), we will gladly cover the exchange costs. Delivery charges are non-refundable once the product has shipped. Always keep your receipt as it is necessary for returns.
A flat rate fee of $80 applies in the event of an item/s requiring inspection locally. Interstate and remote areas will be assessed on a case by case basis. In the event that upon inspection, Le Sac™ is to be found at fault - accordance with our Terms & conditions - the cost of inspection will be waived, and the item repaired or exchanged free of charge. Customers are welcome to bring Covers or Inserts in to the store for inspection; this process may take longer as we will have to send it to the factory. We prefer that foam Inserts are inspected at the customer’s residential address.
If an item has incurred environmental damage or damage from misuse, Le Sac™ may be able to repair the item. This is subject to the type and severity of the repair required. The costs of repairs vary. A free quote will be available providing the item in question does not require an inspection at a residence. There is no guarantee that Le Sac™ can provide a complete repair. Upon inspection we will determine the best course of action and provide you with that option. We recommend consulting the advice of a qualified upholsterer for most issues. Le Sac™ is NOT responsible for shipping costs incurred for quotes and repairs.
- DO NOT JUMP on your Sac. It is not a trampoline or jumping castle or your parent's bed. Doing so will place considerable pressure on the item and duress on the zips, seams and stitches. Doing so will void your warranty. Doing so may cause injury. Le Sac™ is not responsible for your misuse of our product.
- If your Cover gets dirty, simply put it in a washing machine. Le Sac™ recommends cold water, liquid detergent, and line dry. We recommend using a formula high in eucalyptus oil.
- Do not tumble dry a Le Sac™ Cover. Doing so may cause the Cover to shrink and the fabric to wear unnecessarily.
- We recommend the use of a Natural Deodouriser to ensure your Insert remains fresh for the many years it will be supporting you and your family. Here's a formula you can try from home: Place a small saucepan on the stove. Add two cups of water, one chopped Lemon (whole), one stick of Cinnamon, 1/2 tbsp of Peppermint Oil, 1/2 tbsp of Eucalyptus Oil, 1/2 tbsp of White Vinegar. Bring to boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Wait to cool. Place in Spray bottle. Voilà.
- To treat stains, soap and sponge the affected area of the Sac using a stain remover. Baby wipes also work well. Soak the area overnight. Place in a washing machine, use cold water, liquid detergent, and line dry.
- To treat stains on the Insert Liner - DO NOT REMOVE FOAM. Soap and sponge the affected area of the Le Sac™ using a stain remover. Rinse the area with water then place in a well ventilated area - preferably in sunlight to dry. You may consider using paper towel to absorb the moisture and applying warm air from a hair dryer to the affected area. DO NOT get the hair dryer too close to the item.
- Should your entire item ever get wet, remove the Insert and place it in a well-ventilated and preferably sunny area until it’s dry. If the foam has absorbed some of the offending liquid you can attempt to sponge it out using water, however, we cannot guarantee the success of this process. If there is an odour consider using our natural deodouriser mentioned above.
MOVING & LIFTING:
- When moving your Sac from room to room, push it hand over hand – NEVER drag your sac.
- When fluffing or rotating or moving your item use correct lifting techniques.
- If you're moving house or going overseas you can re-shrink your Insert using using our SacVac Pack
Warnings & Safety:
- Use of this product for that which it is NOT intended will void your warranty, and may cause injury or death.
- When opening a compressed Insert, be sure to secure the large industrial plastic bag away from children or pets.
- DO NOT leave babies or young children unattended on or near the Sac products; this may cause injury or death.
- DO NOT allow babies or young children to play under the Sac; this may cause injury or death.
- DO NOT JUMP on your Sac. It is not a trampoline or jumping castle or your parent's bed. Doing so will place considerable pressure on the item and duress on the zips, seams and stitches. Doing so will void your warranty. Doing so may cause injury. Le Sac™ is not responsible for your misuse of our product. Projecting oneself through space is inherently dangerous and may cause injury or death.
- DO NOT place your Sac close to open flames; doing so may cause injury or death.
- DO NOT eat the Sac foam, or attempt to climb inside your Cover or Insert; this could lead to injury or death.
- Failure to keep your Sac fluffed may cause injury or death…to your comfort.
Le Sac™ operates with exclusive licensing within Australia and New Zealand. We manufacture our items according to the ACCC guidelines, and use Australian Safety components.
The use of any or all of our online content is strictly prohibited without prior consent. Inclusive of: videos, images, written content, phrases, motto’s, logo’s, guidelines, specifications, recommendations, policies, promotions, Terms & Conditions, and How-To-Make-Love; are all protected as products of Le Sac™.
Le Sac™ is NOT responsible for any personal or furnishing damages caused by its product/s that pertain to non-conformance of the ‘How-To-Make-Love’ or its Terms and Conditions.
Le Sac™ reserves the right to charge for any disputable transaction wherein the customer is to be found at fault. These costs may include replacement of item, transportation of goods, repair of goods, or home inspection. The Rest Is Yours!